<< Back to HyderabadPlanet.com

Best restaurant/eateries in Hyderabad city

Wed, Dec 23 2009 04:13am MHT 1
hydi
hydi
4 Posts
A food joint or a restaurant is nowadays seen at every corner in Hyderabad city. The city seems to be full of them. According to you which are best restaurants/eateries/food joints in Hyderabad, and why do you like them? Please share your experiences.
Wed, Dec 23 2009 04:46am MHT 2
Mohammed Zubair
Mohammed Zubair
19 Posts
My favorite restaurants are "Hyderabad House (for biryani)", Paradise Takeaway (at Secunderabad, and now a new branch of this restaurant got opened at Masab Tank), Serengeti, Ohris and Sahib Sindh Sultan Restaurant.

Also I love eating biryani at Alhamdullillah Hotel (the best thing of this restaurant is that you can walk-in any time - 24 hours, and try a delicious kebabs and biryani).
Wed, Dec 23 2009 10:13am MHT 3
hydi
hydi
4 Posts
My favorite restaurants are "Hyderabad House (for biryani)", Paradise Takeaway (at Secunderabad, and now a new branch of this restaurant got opened at Masab Tank), Serengeti, Ohris and Sahib Sindh Sultan Restaurant.

Also I love eating biryani at Alhamdullillah Hotel (the best thing of this restaurant is that you can walk-in any time - 24 hours, and try a delicious kebabs and biryani).

Can you also post the locations of the restaurants you are mentioning. Jazakallahu Khair.

Please login or sign up to post on this network.
Click here to sign up.